Dying for a yoga vacation? Join me on one of my yoga retreats to relax + energize your body, mind, and soul.
Yoga & Creative Expression Retreat:
A Time to Reflect
November 11th-13th, 2016
Justin Trails Resort in Sparta, WI
Let yourself go and be guided on an inner journey during this weekend restorative yoga retreat. Amanda will lead you through daily yoga movement, mediation and yoga philosophy. Spend time in the hot tub, around a fire or taking a relaxing walk in the woods. Justin Trails is a blissful place to just kick back. http://www.justintrails.com
This very special yoga retreat also features creative (and spiritual) expression to support your unique journey. Kim Hammer, artist + world traveler, and owner of Sutra Global Imports, will offer 3 creative expression workshops: make a mala, a set of prayer flags & your own hand-bound journal. No artistic experience needed! Learn more about Kim at www.sutraimports.com
This weekend is sure to lay a foundation for more inner peace in your life.
Below you will find a rough outline of what you will enjoy at this special retreat offering.
The retreat and workshops include:
- 4 Yoga classes (asana & pranayama)
- Yoga Philosophy: 8 limbs of Yoga
- Mindfulness Meditations
- Fire Circles
- Walking Meditation in Nature
- Mala Making
- Create your own Prayer Flag
- Intro to Labyrinths
The resort amenities will include:
- Farm to Table Breakfast (2), Lunch (2) and Dinner (2)
- Fireplaces & Whirlpool Tubs
- All Pet Friendly Rooms
- Bonfire Ring and Firewood
- Coffee Maker, Fridge & Microwave
- Beautiful Housing Options (sneak peak)
- Luxurious Bath Robes
- Disc Golf Course & Trails
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in the Lodge
There is limited space at this retreat, so please sign up today.
For more information and registration please contact AMANDA by clicking here.
3:00-4:00 pm Check-in
4:00-4:30 pm Welcome Circle
4:30-6:00 pm Malas & Madalas CREATIVE EXPRESSION
6:15-7:30 pm DINNER
7:30-8:00 pm Mindfulness Yoga & Meditation
7:00-8:30 am BREAKFAST
8:30-9:30 am Intro to Labyrinths CREATIVE EXPRESSION
10:00-12:00 pm Yoga
12:30-1:30 pm LUNCH
1:30-3:30 pm Journaling & Walking Meditation in Nature
3:30-5:30 pm Yoga: Restorative & Pranayama
5:30-7:00 pm DINNER
7:00-8:00 pm Yoga Philosophy: The 8 Limbs of Yoga
8:00-8:15 pm Circle
7:00-8:30 am BREAKFAST
8:30-10:30 am Yoga
10:30-12:00 pm Prayer Flags CREATIVE EXPRESSION
12:30-2:00 pm LUNCH
2:00-3:00 pm Closing Circle & Journaling
All meals, lodging and workshop materials are included.
Full Retreat starting at *$375 (early bird before 10/10) $395 (after 10/10)
Bali Bliss Tour 2017
February 24 – March 11, 2017*
Yoga Lovers and Art Lovers will appreciate the flexibility of this small group tour that begins and ends together in Ubud, Bali, the cultural center of the lush and tropical paradise of Bali. NEW & Exciting this year!! Amanda Griggs, certified yoga instructor at Root River Yoga, will be assisting Kim Hammer, Tour Leader and Organizer, with the “whole group tour” and offering a special “wellness pathway” on this tour…read on!
Both Groups will enjoy:
- Day Trips to Kintimani Volcano, terraced rice paddies, coffee and spice farms, Tirta Empul holy springs, Petulu (heron gathering place), Goa Gajah and other ancient sites.
- A gourmet cooking class at Casa Luna Cooking School to introduce the common spices and foods of Bali
- Tanah Lot temple on Bali’s western coast with sunset dinner
- Gourmet restaurants with fabulous views and elegantly presented cuisine
- Orientation to Balinese Culture with a local guide
- Evening Cultural performance, featuring traditional dance, costume, music and story
- Beautiful accommodations, most a/c with a pool, all breakfasts included plus 16 other meals
- Choice of ½ day spa treatment, back roads bicycle tour or batik wall hanging workshop
- Snorkeling, sunrise fishing boat tour, spa massage, and beach life on Bali’s eastern coast
- 12 full days and 13 nights, leaving the USA on a Friday, and arriving home 2 weeks later on Sunday
- *Tour dates reflect the dates you book your flights.
~CHOOSE BETWEEN ONE OF THESE TWO PATHWAYS ON YOUR BALI BLISS 2017 JOURNEY ~
The ART LOVERS TOUR highlights:
- Visit Tenngannen Village for a demonstration by one of a few people in the world that still practice double ikat weaving
- Visit artisan villages with Kim Hammer to view demonstrations and shop to your heart’s content! This day tour will be according to the group’s choice: stone and wood carving, textiles, fine basketry and/or jewelry, ceramics, with an opportunity to ship your larger or heavy/breakable purchases with Sutra Imports’ shipment.
- Learn about the important work of the world renowned NGO, Threads of Life, at their gallery
- Ample free time for shopping , with amazing photography everywhere
- Optional, at additional cost: silver jewelry making class, offering making class, yoga and meditation classes, astrology reading, additional evening performances of gamelon, dance and theatre
- 3 full days and 4 nights at Amed, a string of coastal villages with a relaxed vibe, with snorkeling, swimming, beach combing and fresh seafood.
- All breakfasts plus 16 lunches or dinners (most with a healthy or gourmet focus)
Tour Fee: $2595, with $600 non-refundable deposit due September 1, $1000 due November 1, 2016, and $995 due January 1, 2017, based on double occupancy.
The YOGA LOVERS TOUR highlights:
- 5 full days and 6 nights at Life in Amed, a yoga resort on the eastern coast of Bali
- An opportunity to truly detox and transform, body and mind, on a personal retreat that includes daily crafted classes of yoga/mediation practice with your very own Amanda Griggs (5 morning and 5 afternoon classes).
- Cleansing and Wellness: healthy food choices, warm and sunny beach weather, ample massage therapy and physical activities (hiking, swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding, biking and more) in addition to your yoga course that make this vacation an ideal place to nourish, cleanse, clear and purify yourself)
- Ample free time to restore yourself, mind body and spirit with pool/ocean time, therapeutic scrubs and spa experience, nature hikes, snorkeling and chi gong
- The unique opportunity to simply be instead of always doing.
Tour Fee: $2950, with $600 non-refundable deposit due September 1, $1200 due November 1, 2016, and $1150 due January 1, 2017
INCLUDED IN TOUR FEE:
- Shared accommodations, with 2 people per room, or 2-3 per 2-story cottage at Amed.
- Airport pick up and drop off , with transfer to hotel; porter tips at airport
- All breakfast plus 16 other lunch/dinners
- 2 performances of Balinese dance, one professional, one “participatory” dance at Amed.
- 2 classes or day activities in Ubud: Gourmet cooking class plus your choice of a spa experience, batik class, or bike ride.
- 1 spa experience at the Amed coast (massage plus scrub OR manicure + facial).
- All transportation to events included in the itinerary, plus daily tipping of taxis. (not included is the tipping of your primary driver at the end of the tour)
- International airfare, vaccinations, passport.
- Individual taxis and transportation for activities not described in itinerary, or when veering from group, which includes most transportation at Amed.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping and bottled water for drinking.
- Alcoholic drinks. One non-alcoholic beverage is included with each meal included on your tour.
*Tour dates reflect the dates to book your international flight to Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia (DPS)
For more information and to register by phone:
Kim Hammer, Sutra Imports and Tour Leader 608.792.7641 OR email@example.com